Home

The studio

Where is
Arles?

About Arles

Surroundings

Baths

Golf

Birds

Learn French

Prices

Availability/ Booking

Prices 2017

Prices in column Price/week is for one week. If renting two weeks or more, we give a discount (ask us!). Weeks are counted as "any" 7 nights, arriving from 16 h up to 19 h, departing latest at 12 h.

Week-ends are counted 3 or 4 nights, same arrival/departure times.

The prices includes everything, ie water, electricity, final cleaning, bed linen, towels for use in the studio. Towels for the the beach is not included, please bring those yourself!

Month
Price/week
Price 3 nights
Price 4 nights
January
NA
NA
NA
February
NA
NA
NA
March
€ 340
€ 180
€ 220
April
€ 460
€ 240
€ 290
May
€ 540
€ 280
€ 350
June
€ 620
€ 320
€ 390
July
€ 620
€ 320
€ 390
August
€ 620
€ 320
€ 390
September
€ 540
€ 280
€ 350
October
€ 460
€ 240
€ 290
November
€ 340
€ 180
€ 220
December
NA
NA
NA

NA = Not available

After we have confirmed the booking you pay a deposit of 25% to the our bank account within 10 days. The remaining 75% are paid 60 days before arrival.

Our terms and conditions.